Ancient dwelling of the 1700s located in a privileged and dominant position, at the gates of the Casentino Forest National Park, about an hour from Florence and Siena and an hour and a half from Rome. The site, an object of historical and artistic interest, is surrounded by about 8000 square meters of arable land and coppice.
Building: The farmhouse of about 750 square meters distributed over two floors plus a turret for a total of 22 rooms has been renovated and is habitable. Inside there are frescoes dating back to the year 1700. Around the main building there are four stone houses of around 450 square meters of which only two partly derive and all four however expandable given the available volume; currently these have the following square footage: old oven about 50 square meters about doubled, wood shed about 50 square meters about doubled, house about 130 square meters and another house of 300 square meters to be restored. The property offers the possibility of being used or destined according to the most disparate needs, it is also suitable to be useful and ideal for Bed and Breakfast activities.