In an isolated and panoramic position, about 15 km from Cortona, in an uncontaminated environment, surrounded by chestnut and oak woods. Real estate complex dating back to around 1500, consisting of a villa, a stone building, a chapel and a swimming pool, all surrounded by 5 hectares of land. Building: The ancient manor house is divided into three habitable floors plus attics, has an area of about 700 square meters, summarily restored 40 years ago. The second structure, born as an annex of the villa, is completely renovated and used as a farmhouse. Divided into two floors for a total of about 200 square meters, it has six double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens and living rooms, and is surrounded by gardens. In the main façade there is the small consecrated chapel formerly used by the inhabitants of the complex. Land: The property has 5 ha of agricultural land and forest, within which is the 5x10 swimming pool with a large garden, and a small artificial lake fed by spring used for sport fishing.