LUXURY TUSCAN HOUSE as owner of the data processing, would like to provide you with some information on the navigation data acquired by accessing the address www.luxurytuscanhouse.it, pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 - Personal Data Protection Code, in compliance with the Directive on Electronic Communications 2009/136 / EC, of Directive 2002/58 / EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector and of the Provision of a general nature of 8 May 2014 of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
EU Reg. 2016/679, Legislative Decree. 196/2003
1. This section contains information on how to manage the processing of user data on the site www.luxurytuscanhouse.it
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the circulation of such data, for subjects who interact with www.luxurytuscanhouse.it
3. The information is provided only for the website www.luxurytuscanhouse.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by users through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.luxurytuscanhouse.it regardless of the connection, according to the legislation Italian and European.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to art. 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679 will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or whoever takes their place.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1.Title of data
1. the Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes or means of processing personal data. He also deals with security profiles.
2. With regards to this website, the data controller is Alessandra Bucci, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com
2. Responsible for data processing
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that processes data on behalf of the controller.
2. In accordance with article 28 of EU regulation n / 2016/679, upon the appointment of data owners, the data controller of the site www.luxurytuscanhouse.it is Alessandra Bucci
3. Place and processing of data
1. The processing of data generated by the use of the www.luxurytuscanhouse.it site takes place at Via Enzo Ferrari, 14 - 53048 Sinalunga -Siena
2. In case of necessity, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or subjects assigned to it for this purpose at the relevant office.
1- Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 - Technical Cookies
1. There are many technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communication on the electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of his Internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are entered in the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid login to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC up upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during visits by users. The information collected could be the following:
- Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- Name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- Visit date and time;
- Web site of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- Possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or proliferation of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding possible violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 - Purposes of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case not later than 10 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (site damage attempts) are kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the previously indicated end.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the explicit and voluntary optional sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular types of requests.
4 - Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made.
5 - User rights
1. The art. 13 c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The site www.luxurytuscanhouse.it intends to inform the user on the existence:
- Right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (art.15 EU Reg.), Their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter to Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (art.16 Reg. UE), the integration (article 7, paragraph 3, letter a D.lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment (art.18 EU Reg.) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons for their processing (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
- The right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Reg.), The transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data they have been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- The right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment is found to be impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 paragraph 3, letter c of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. The requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the treatment is based on art.6, paragraph 1, letter a) or on art 9, paragraph 2 letter a), the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent given prior to revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 and ss. Of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003.
V - CONNECTION TO / FROM THIRD PARTY SITES
1. From the website www.luxurytuscanhouse.it it is possible to connect, through appropriate links, to other third party websites. In this regard, Alessandra Bucci can not be held responsible for the possible management of personal data by third party websites and for the management of authentication credentials.
VI - SECURITY DATA SUPPLIED
1. This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with loguche strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases they may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, mail carriers) , hosting provider, IT companies, communication agency).
VII - CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published at: www.luxurytuscanhouse.it /en/privacy-policy.html
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 28/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
Some images published on this site have been taken from the web by
search engine. Where we have not been able to
mentioning the source, any copyright holder is
Please contact us, we will immediately remove it to
pursuant to the laws in force.
Luxury Tuscan House
Luxury Tuscan House is a real estate agency based in Italy in Sinalunga specializing in the sale of luxury homes in Tuscany and Umbria.